We are going to have a session of Lightning Talks this year. There are five slots available, and each talk will be limited to eight minutes. If you would like to give a short little talk on a topic that is near and dear to your heart, this is the place. Update: we have filled up all of the available slots.
- Geoff Cole – 3d printing and collaborative learning
- Andrew Nakas – Project Tango
- Doug Walter – The Value of Coding Boot Camps
- Devin Holmes – Montana Code Girls Initiative
- Justin Chapweske – Bandit Optimization